Friday, September 19, 2014

Ble' Café!

Every Thursday, is my day off from college. And, yesterday, Thursday, Sep 18th, my Mum woke me very early in the morning asking if I'd like to go out for breakfast with our neighbor and her daughter. (Her daughter happens to be my good friend, Anfal.) I said yes, even though I didn't actually know where we were going. Yes, I was hungry.

Anyway, a month or so back I saw a few lovely pictures of some café and asked about it. They told me it was called Ble' Café. But I never really got the chance to go there.

So, this coincidental visit to the café made me really happy!

The interior looks so good and elegant! They have this lovely chandelier in the middle. And the place feels so comfertable and homey and is very easy on the eyes.

These are some of the pictures I took of the place. (Upstairs and down)

The food they serve is absolutely delicious! But, let's talk about the menu first, the menus are iPads and the designed app they have is very beautiful and creative. You don't have to tell the waiter your order you just select the orders you want from the iPad and add it to the ' shopping cart' and they serve which ever on you your shopping cart.

Now, back to the food. It is really good. they even serve–which is something I didn't know–dinner. And the dinner menu looks even more delicious.

I ordered this halloumi sandwich and a hazel-nut latté.

 

And these are the rest of our orders.

Everybody liked their breakfasts and enjoyed it.

I really, really loved the 'glass' they served the orange juice in.. too cute.

Looking forward to visiting it again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Happiness is a state of mind."

Be Happy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment