Friday, September 12, 2014

Being Productive!

Today I was sitting at home doing absolutely n o t h i n g.

I literally loath sitting around and doing nothing..

Yeah, I was basically just moping..

Anyway, at 2:40 PM I recieved a phone call from Aramco Library saying that they need someone to read the story for kids today.

Nobody even knows how much I needed that phone call.

Story telling starts from 5:00 till 6:00 PM. So, I, gladly went there to read the story.

After every story time, there's either crafting or coloring.

Today was coloring!

I used to read the story in Aramco Library almost every weekend for a very long time before the summer vacation started.

And it's one of the best things I do, one of my most favorite things in the world and I really, really miss it.

Seeing how the kids are just there and listening intently and trying to participate with all the innocence in the world brings me such a joy ❤️

And it makes you wonder how these kids think, and how every single one of them has a personality of their own. The way they talk, the way they play and listen.

It's all I needed to get me out of my little black bubble for the day.

 

Sometimes all you need to do to feel good about yourself is to do what you do best.

 

Be productive.

Get busy.

Make. Things. Happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment