Friday, August 29, 2014

Farewell My Dear 5s!

Why is my mobile in bag full of rice?

Okay, the thing is; I woke up yesterday morning to my very dear, very soaked mobile. It was really hot and trying to restart itself. I'm not even joking. As it turned out, my AC was dripping water on my mobile all night long.. (WHILE IT WAS CHARCHING MIND YOU.)

I freaked out. This mobile is considered new. It's only a few months old.

I tried restarting it. Which as it turns out a humongous mistake. Yeah..

Anyway, I went into google and tried finding some way to repair my damaged iPhone.

All sites and YouTube-videos said to put it into a bag of rice. And then it'll start working.

I followed the steps of this particular site that I found;

(http://www.copytrans.net/support/dropped-my-iphone-in-water-prevent-damage/)

And I saw this new information about how to find out if it was already damaged or not. Of course, by the time I found those websites it was already damaged.

It's in the link above. But I'll show you what I mean;

I removed my SIM card to see if it was red or not. And guess what?

I don't know if you can see it clearly or not, but it's red.

But I put it in a bag of rice–for 24+ hours–anyway. Talk about false hope.. Haha!

 

This is an advice, DO NOT RESTART YOUR MOBILE IS IT GETS WET!

I guess that's a lesson for me.

I need to be more carful where to put my mobiles..

 

Farewell, Goldie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment